The mission of our school is to “Build Leaders With Christian Character.” We do this by making sure we have a quality teaching staff who loves God and the students He has entrusted to us.
- Turning Point Christian Academy was officially opened on November 6, 2006, as a ministry of Turning Point at Calvary.
- The school quickly grew and had an open enrollment of approximately 250 students for the 2009/2010 school year. The school also opened the elementary department with a kindergarten through fifth grade class.
- We are now up over 400 students from three years old through the eighth grade.
- Christian Education is taught each day.
- All students participate in a weekly chapel to encourage corporate worship.
- Turning Point Christian Academy is an accredited, participating member of the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools.
Principal: Lynne Gregory