Women on Mission
First Tuesday of each month at 9:40am
in the Fellowship Hall.
- "To inform and inspire Baptist Women to influence her world for Christ, as we discover the joy of missions."
- Each meeting is a time to pray for missionaries, learn about missions around the world and in the United States. We spend time encouraging our shut-ins, sick, and many others by sending cards and preparing gift baskets.
- Women of all ages are welcome to take part in this ministry every month.
- Make gifts for Christmas and Easter to take to nursing homes.
- Fill dental kits for migrant workers
- Donate gifts to the homeless at St. Fancis House for Christmas
- Fill shoe boxes with gifts for Operation Christmas Child to be distributed to children all over the world at Christmas
- Support a child at the Florida Baptist Childrens Home, including sending gifts for birthdays and Christmas.
- Help prepare food baskets for those in need.
- Special Missions Offerings
- Annie Armstrong Easter Offering
- Maguire State Mission Offering
- Lottie Moon Christmas Offering.
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with persevenance the race marked out for us.
Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."